Have you tried other modular systems where you have to wrap or strike the taper to get it free?
No force needed with the MTSK Quick Change System offered by MD Tooling!
MD Tooling president, Wes McLucas says, “You can be confident when you select our MTSK quick change tools, since they are based on the proven and tested HSK-T standard. The system has a quick change clamping nut so the modular tool adapters can be easily ejected; eliminating the need to apply force to break the taper free.”
Featuring more flexibility and faster set up time, the new range of driven tools with the MTSK Quick Change System offered by MD Tooling will save both man-hours and money. The modular tool holders can be used on any CNC machine fitted with MD Tooling’s MTSK driven tool holders.
Accurate tool positioning, repeatability and rigidity are all integral parts of the MTSK modular system; as well as an overall size reduction of the tools. MD Tooling offers a full range of MTSK quick change tool holders, including ER Collet Chucks, ERA Collet Chucks, Shell Milling Adapters for MTSK-63, MTSK-50, MTSK-40 and MTSK-32.
Improve your bottom-line contact MD Tooling today to learn more about the MTSK Quick Change System.
When you call MD Tooling to order the new MTSK system, it will include the new anti-rotation wrench that increases safety during tool clamping and only requires one hand to hold.
Highlights of the MD Tooling MTSK Quick Change System
- Reduced overall size: allows more flexibility and greatly reduced set-up time.
- HSK-T standard: used for MSK system has a tested and guaranteed taper and face contact.
- Accurate tool positioning and repeatability: plus great rigidity and flexibility.
- No force needed to break the taper free: quick change clamping nut allows modular tool adapter to be easily ejected.
- Full range available: ER Collet Chucks, ERA Collet Chucks, Shell Milling Adapters and End Mill Adapters.
- MTSK powRgrip® System: the optimal solution for tool clamping.
- Only one hand needed: new anti-rotation wrench increases safety.
- Sizes available: MTSK-63, MTSK-50, MTSK-40, and MTSK-32.