Quality Parts Require Quality Tool Holders
Since 1989, our Swiss made ER collets have been manufactured of the highest quality material and then hardened and ground to the exact tool size. This process makes for less tool run out providing a more accurate set-up and longer tool life. More surface contact with the tool shank also makes for a stronger grip on the tool and provides more rigidity.
MD Tooling offers both coolant through sealed collets and standard ER collets in Inch and Metric sizes at very competitive prices.
- Manufactured with Swiss technology, expertise and machinery.
- ER Collets – ER 25, ER 32 and ER 40
- High Precision Collets concentricity is 0.0002” TIR or better.
- Inch & Metric sizes available.
- Straight Shank and V Flange Collet holders.
- 16 Jaw, high quality alloy steel construction, providing better gripping.
- ER, Coolant and Tap Collets also available.
- Fractional collets manufactured specifically to US Market Requirements!
- Use “On Size” collet for best results.
- Improved accuracy, high precision
- Tighter tolerances and better surface finishes result in improved part quality
- Longer tool life due to less vibration, better finish and higher accuracy
ER Tap Collets for Rigid Tapping
These collets feature a unique design that incorporates an internal square drive with our popular ER series collets. The square drives match the tap square providing a tight fit for all rigid tapping applications. Utilizing ER tap collets and a standard ER collet chuck allows you to vary the gauge length of your tapping application without the need for special tap-holders.
Click here to download technical and sizing information on our ER Collets.