Sauter Tool Holders for Tool Turrets - VDI Tooling
MD Tooling - Your Partner for CNC Tooling Solutions
Tool turrets are indexing tool holders for lathes, transfer machines, and other machine tools. They allow equipment to carry multiple cutting tools at one time and mount individual tools in the correct sequence. MD Tooling has a selection of quality tool holders and accessories at very competitive prices to fit Sauter Turrets. MD Tooling has both Axial and Radial driven tools in stock to help keep you up and running.
Basic types of tool turrets:
- Crown turrets have an indexing face and an axis of rotation that is angled to the tool turret’s mounting surface.
- Drum turrets have a flat, indexing face that is perpendicular to the turret mounting surface.
- Vertical turrets or head turrets have a vertical indexing axis, typically with 4 or 6 positions.
Sauter was founded in 1946 by Willy Sauter. Sauter’s core capability lies in the field of tool holder systems - tool turrets, spindle heads and B-axis technology for modern CNC lathes. In addition, they offer specially developed crown turrets for versatile transfer and rotary indexing machines and rotary tables for machining centers.
MD Tooling Your Partner for Tooling Solutions
Whether you need a tool for a standard turret, crown or VDI retention system for your Sauter, MD Tooling is your source.
- MD Tooling will continue to work tirelessly to provide solutions designed to maximize productivity and support our Sauter customers in their quest to remain aggressive and competitive in a worldwide market.
MD Tooling Supplies Machine Tools for these Sauter Turret Sizes:
- VDI 25 DIN 5480
- VDI 30 DIN 5482
- VDI 30 DIN 5480
- VDI 40 DIN 5482
- VDI 40 DIN 5480
- VDI 50 DIN 5482
- VDI 50 DIN 5480
Need Custom Tooling?
- Does your existing radial rear-set tool just not quite do the job but you have an idea of how it should be designed? If you can imagine it, MD Tooling can help you create your unique tool for your Sauter machine and go from design to production in 6-8 weeks. MD Tooling works directly with the factory, keeping you in the loop every step of the way, providing unparalleled customer support.