Duplomatic Tool Holders for Tool Turrets - VDI Tooling
MD Tooling - Your Partner for CNC Tooling Solutions
Tool turrets are indexing tool holders for lathes, transfer machines, and other machine tools. They allow equipment to carry multiple cutting tools at one time and mount individual tools in the correct sequence. MD Tooling has a selection of quality tool holders and accessories at very competitive prices to fit Duplomatic Turrets.
Basic types of tool turrets:
- Crown turrets have an indexing face and an axis of rotation that is angled to the tool turret’s mounting surface.
- Drum turrets have a flat, indexing face that is perpendicular to the turret mounting surface.
- Vertical turrets or head turrets have a vertical indexing axis, typically with 4 or 6 positions.
Duplomatic Automation has been in the machine tool field since 1952. Duplomatic Automation offers innovative and flexible tool turret solutions, based on its long-standing traditions, experience and know-how.
MD Tooling Your Partner for Tooling Solutions
Whether you need a tool for a standard turret, crown or VDI retention system for your Duplomatic, MD Tooling is your source.
- MD Tooling will continue to work tirelessly to provide solutions designed to maximize productivity and support our Duplomatic customers in their quest to remain aggressive and competitive in a worldwide market.
MD Tooling Supplies Machine Tools for these Duplomatic Turret Sizes:
- VDI 30
- VDI 40
- VDI 50
Need Custom Tooling?
- Got a VDI 50 turret but don't have the radial driven tool that is just right? If you can imagine it, MD Tooling can help you create it and go from design to production in 6-8 weeks. MD Tooling goes the extra mile and works directly with the factory, keeping you in the loop every step of the way, providing unparalleled customer support.