Baruffaldi Tool Holders for Tool Turrets - VDI Tooling
MD Tooling - Your Partner for Baruffaldi Tooling Solutions
Tool turrets are indexing tool holders for lathes, transfer machines, and other machine tools. They allow equipment to carry multiple cutting tools at one time and mount individual tools in the correct sequence. MD Tooling has a selection of quality tool holders and accessories at very competitive prices to fit Baruffldi Turrets.
Basic types of tool turrets:
- Crown turrets have an indexing face and an axis of rotation that is angled to the tool turret’s mounting surface.
- Drum turrets have a flat, indexing face that is perpendicular to the turret mounting surface.
- Vertical turrets or head turrets have a vertical indexing axis, typically with 4 or 6 positions.
Baruffaldi has been in the mechanical industry since the 1930s producing brakes for motorcycles. Thanks to the development of the market and to the experience gained, during the 70s, Baruffaldi started the production of components for machine tools, gearboxes, and electromechanical turrets for CNC lathes.
Baruffaldi has put particular attention on the new servomotor turrets.
MD Tooling Your Partner for Tooling Solutions
Whether you need a tool for a standard turret, crown or VDI retention system for your Baruffaldi, MD Tooling is your source.
- MD Tooling will continue to work tirelessly to provide solutions designed to maximize productivity and support our Baruffaldi customers in their quest to remain aggressive and competitive in a worldwide market.
MD Tooling Supplies Machine Tools for these Baruffaldi Turret Sizes:
- VDI 30
- VDI 40
- VDI 50
Need Custom Tooling?
- Need a special driven gear hobber to fit your Baruffaldi turret? If you can imagine it, MD Tooling can help you create it and go from design to production in 6-8 weeks. MD Tooling takes care of everything, working directly with the factory, keeping you in the loop every step of the way, providing unparalleled customer support.