Live & Static Tool Holders
MD Tooling - Your Partner for HaasTooling Solutions
MD Tooling engages directly with the Haas distribution network referred to as; Haas Factory Outlets or HFO’s to deliver the highest quality VDI40 tool holders and accessories that meet or exceed Haas’ exacting standards.
- MD Tooling will continue to work tirelessly to provide solutions designed to maximize productivity and support our Haas machine customers in their quest to remain aggressive and competitive in a worldwide market.
Gene Haas started Haas Automation in 1983 producing top-quality products at affordable prices.
Haas Automation located in Oxnard, California manufactures a complete line of CNC vertical machining centers, horizontal machining centers, CNC lathes and rotary products.
MD Tooling Provides Haas Machine Tools for:
Standard Live & Static Tool Holders
Extensive selection of VDI40 and Crown tools for models:
- SL 10 /SL 20 / SL30 / SL40
- ST 10 / ST20 / ST30 / ST40
- TL15 / TL25
Large selection in stock, ready to ship of these types of specialty tools:
- Worm Gear Generators
- Adjustable Angle Tools
- Steady Rests
- VDI40 Tools
Modular System Tools
- MTSK Quick Change System Tools
- Need a special VDI40 tool for Haas? If you can imagine it, MD Tooling can help you create it and go from design to production in 6-8 weeks. MD Tooling works directly with the factory, keeping you in the loop every step of the way, providing unparalleled customer support.