Live & Static Tool Holders
MD Tooling - Your Partner for DMG Mori Tooling Solutions
As DMG Mori's #1 Tooling Supplier, MD Tooling has been supplying tools for Mori-Seiki machines since 2004, and was the first DMG/Mori Seiki authorized tooling supplier with the MSQP Certification. In 2014, MD Tooling recieved an award for #1 in quality across all DMSQP Partners as voted by the Distributors of DMG Mori.
The DMQP certificate is awarded to suppliers who deliver the best compatibility and performance for products used in support of DMG Mori machines. MD Tooling was instrumental in establishing the partnership between M.T. Marchetti and DMG Mori, allowing M.T. Marchetti to become an MSQP certified machine tool supplier.
- MD Tooling will continue to work tirelessly to provide solutions designed to maximize productivity and support our DMG Mori machine customers in their quest to remain aggressive and competitive in a worldwide market.
MD Tooling Supplies DMG Mori Machine Tool Holders for:
Driven & Static Tool Holders
- Extensive Selection for: NL, NZ, NZL, SL, DL, ZL, C, ZT
Modular Style Toolholders MTSK and Capto Style
- Selections for NL, NZ, NT, SL, DL, ZL
Large selection in stock, ready to ship of these types of specialty tools:
- Gear Hobbers and Heavy Duty Gear Cutters and Hobbers
- Worm Gear Generators
- Adjustable Angle Tools
- Automatic Steady Rests
- Broaching / Slotting Tools for ID Keyways, Slotting, and Splines
- Do you need a tool with just the right angle or a radial single side dual head tool with just the right dimensions? If you can imagine it, MD Tooling can help you create it for your DMG / Mori Seiki machine going from design to production in 6-8 weeks. MD Tooling works directly with the factory, keeping you in the loop every step of the way, providing unparalleled customer support.
Mori Seiki is a global corporation focused on the manufacture of lathes, machining centers, multi-axis turning centers and grinders. Mori-Seiki was established in 1948, and brought the sales and manufacture of horizontal machine centers to the United States in 1983.
DMG (Deckel Maho Gildemeister Group) a subsidiary of GILDEMEISTER Group is a global producer of cutting machine tools but got its start in 1870 when a locksmith Friedrich Gildemeister founded Werkzeugmaschinenfabrik (Machine Tool Plant) Gildemeister & Comp."
DMG/Mori Seiki established:
In 2011 Japan based Mori Seiki and Gildemeister AG of Germany established a joint venture DMG / Mori Seiki. The two global machine tool manufacturers’ are cooperating worldwide in numerous markets (U.S., Germany, India, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia and Turkey) to deliver joint sales and customer service, as well as training technical support.