M.T. S.r.l (Marchetti) is a family owned business founded in 1972, headquartered in Rimini, Italy. Marchetti is a world leader of innovative design and production of driven and static tool holders for CNC turning centers.
Originally a specialist contract manufacture of finished mechanical parts, Marchetti started producing driven and static tooling for CNC lathes in the 1990's. In addition to its extensive tooling ranges Marchetti also manufactures high precision special purpose driven tooling made to customer specifications. M.T. Marchetti continues to grow and innovate in their new facility opened in 2011.
M.T. Marchetti brings many advantages:
- Their adjustable angle gear hobbing holder for your turning center is truly on the forefront of turning technology.
- Marchetti promotes continuous research and development of new and better tool designs and production techniques.
- With over 2500 standard products, the company is able to meet the most demanding needs of its customers, offering customized solutions on request.
- Respected for products like multi-spindle tools, Y-axis live and static tools, multi-position static tool holders, sliding steady-rests and MTSK quick change systems.
- Tool holders with as many as 8 live ER25 spindles in one tool means you can have 4 tools facing the main spindle and 4 tools facing the sub spindle in one turret station.
- Y axis static holders are a real time and money saver, with a holder that will hold 4 static tools in one turret station. You can rough turn and then finish turn on the main and the sub spindles without ever indexing the turret.
- Fewer turret indexes save cycle time, as well as wear and tear on your turret.
- Geared up holders to 60,000 RPM and 1,000 PSI coolant through
MD Tooling established a partnership with Marchetti in 2003 becoming their exclusive distribution partner in the United States MD Tooling works closely with Marchetti to ensure we exceed customer expectations for the machine tools that help save time and money on the shop floor.